For everything that hasn’t been covered in the about page, here is a supplemental page for frequently asked questions that I am regularly asked.
What Services Do You Provide?
A detailed explanation of all available Services is available on the dedicated Services page including but not limited to:
- Social Media
- Brand & Communications
- Business Strategy
Can You Build/Maintain My Google AdWords Account?
Yes! I am able to assist with all Google related services.
What Gear Do You Use?
- MacBook Pro (Early 2013) - the workhorse. I had planned to update this year but: yeah
- iPhone X - I've owned every iPhone since iPhone 3G (original iPhone wasn't available in Canada) and I have no plans to change whatsoever
- iPad Air - I used to use this a lot more when I was traveling more often for movies, TV shows, and books, now it's the glorified base station for HomeKit until I hop on a plane
- Apple Watch (First Gen) - great activity tracker with solid notification/reminder updates
- Apple TV (4th Gen) - essential hub for all things media related
- eero - without question, the most reliable WiFi system I've ever used
- Sonos Play:1 - incredibly powerful Hi-Fi wireless sound
- Nest Learning Thermostat - saves energy, looks cool, works efficiently
- Dyson Humidifier - I live in Arizona, it's the desert and it's quite dry
What Software Do You Use?
- Adobe Creative Cloud - make all the pretty things
- ByWord - great markup tool for writing on the fly and syncing across multiple devices effortlessly
- Tweetbot - the best Twitter app for macOS and iOS
- Trello / Zenkit - great productivity/collaboration tools, still trying to decide which I prefer
- Slack - essential team collaboration tool that keeps getting more and more effective
- Headspace - I'm calm like a bomb, Headspace helps
- Deliveries - amazingly simple package tracking app for macOS and iOS
- Plex - the most efficient, beautiful and reliable media server application, by far, for macOS, iOS, and tvOS
How Does This Site Run?
- WordPress - I've tried many CMS's and WordPress just seems like the best overall solution
- Transmit 5 - Panic does amazing work, Transmit is just one of their excellent apps that I adore
- MediaTemple - Kevin Rose turned me onto MT almost 10yrs ago and I've been a fan ever since with great support if/when you need it
- Hover - my favorite place to purchase and store all of my domains, their support is next level (but of course it is: it's Canadian)
Did I miss something or do you have any additional questions? Send me a message.